Coles Supermarkets is conducting a recall of multiple spinach products.
Distribution: The products have been available for sale at Coles and Coles Express stores in QLD, NSW, ACT, VIC, SA and NT.
Date markings: All use by dates between 17 DEC 2022 up to and including 23 DEC 2022
These products have been available for sale in Coles Supermarkets and Coles Local and through Coles Online in states below:
- Coles Spinach 60g,120g (UBD 23 DEC, NSW), 280g (UBD 23 DEC, VIC only)
- Coles Chef Blend Tender Leaf 150g (UBD 22 DEC, VIC, NSW, SA, NT only)
- Coles Baby Leaf Blend 300g (UBD 22 DEC, VIC, NSW, SA, NT only)
These products have been available for sale in Coles Supermarkets and through Coles Express and Coles Online in NSW, ACT, VIC and QLD:
- Coles Kitchen Green Goddess Salad 250g, 300g
- Coles Kitchen Chicken BLT Salad Bowl 240g
- Coles Kitchen Roast Pumpkin, Fetta & Walnut Salad 265g
- Coles Kitchen Smokey Mexican Salad 280g
- Coles Kitchen Egg and Spinach Pots 100g
Problem: The recall is due to potential contamination with unsafe plant material.
Food safety hazard: Food products containing unsafe plant material may cause illness if consumed.
Country of origin: Australia
What to do: Consumers should not eat this product and should return the products to the place of purchase for a full refund. Any consumers concerned about their health should seek medical advice.
For further information please contact:
Coles Customer Care
1800 061 562
This information has been reproduced with permission from Food Standards Australia New Zealand.