Mungalli Creek Kefir 1L

30th January 2019

Mungalli Creek Dairy would like to alert their Cairns and Townsville customers that the item below has been recalled.

Mungalli Creek Kefir 1 Litre (no other products affected)

Best Before Date: 22/2/2019

Please do not consume and return the product to your place of purchase for a full refund. We have already retrieved 95% of stock prior to sale and are asking for your assistance in retrieving the remaining 5% of stock.

Problem: The recall is due to testing showing the possible presence of E.coli

Food Safety Hazard: Food products contaminated with E. coli may cause illness if consumed

Country of origin: Australia

What to do: Any consumers concerned about their health should seek medical advice. Customers should return the product to the place of purchase for a full cash refund. No other products are affected and this is the only batch of Kefir affected. All new batches will have additional testing to ensure product integrity. We thank you for your assistance and apologise for any inconvenience.

For further information contact Michelle Bell-Turner on 0438 171 248​

Note: This information has been reproduced with permission from Food Standards Australia New Zealand (FSANZ)