Harris Smokehouse is conducting a recall of:
- Hot Smoked Barramundi 150g Use by 28/7/2022 through to 4/8/2022
- Hot Smoked Trout Blackening Spice 150g Use by 1/8/2022 through to 4/8/2022
- Everyday Smashed Smoked Salmon 150g Use by 20/7/2022 through to 28/7/2022
- Premium Smoked Salmon 100g, 250g, 500g, 1kg. Use by 18/7/2022 through to 8/8/2022
- Smoked Salmon Trimmings 250g Use by 25/7/2022 through to 29/7/2022
Distribution: The products have been available for sale at independent food retailers including IGAs in QLD, NSW, ACT, VIC, NT, SA and WA.
Date markings: Use by as listed above
Problem: The recall is due to possible Listeria monocytogenes contamination.
Food safety hazard: Listeria monocytogenes may cause illness in pregnant women and their unborn babies, the elderly and people with low immune systems.
Country of origin: Australia
What to do: Consumers should not eat these products. Any consumers concerned about their health should seek medical advice. Customers should return the products to the place of purchase for a full cash refund.
For further information please contact:
08 8388 7000
This information has been reproduced with permission from Food Standards Australia New Zealand.