Juicy Isle Pty Ltd is conducting a recall of the Organic Pure Apple Juice products listed below:
- Apple and Blackcurrant 1.5L, All best before dates up to and including 18/11/20
- Apple 1.5L, All best before dates up to and including 26/1/21
- Apple and Ginger 1.5L, best before 5/12/20
- Apple and Raspberry 1.5L, all dates up to and including 7/10/20
- Apple 350ml, all best before dates up to and including 17/11/20
- Apple and Blackcurrant 350ml, best before 9/7/20
- Apple and Raspberry 350ml, all best before dates up to and including 2/11/20
Distribution: The product has been available for sale at various Coles, Woolworths, IGA and independent stores in NSW, QLD, VIC, TAS, SA, WA.
Problem: The recall is due to microbial (mycotoxin – Patulin) contamination.
Food safety hazard: Food products containing mycotoxin (patulin) may cause illness if consumed.
Country of origin: Australia.
What to do: Consumers should not eat this product. and should return the products to the place of purchase for a full refund.
For further information please contact:
Juicy Isle Pty Ltd
Ph: +61 3 6274 5999
Note: This information has been reproduced with permission from Food Standards Australia New Zealand (FSANZ)