Nestlé is conducting a recall of some batches of Uncle Tobys Roll-Ups:
- Uncle Tobys Roll-Ups Passionfruit 94g
- Uncle Tobys Roll-Ups Rainbow Berry 94g
- Uncle Tobys Roll-Ups Rainbow Fruit Salad
- Uncle Tobys Roll-Ups Funprints Strawberry
Distribution: The product has been available for sale at at Coles, Woolworths, IGA’s, independent retailers and online retailers.
Uncle Tobys Roll-Ups Passionfruit
- Best before 01 JUL 2020, 93383607
Uncle Tobys Roll-Ups Rainbow Berry
- Best before 02 JUL 2020, 93393607
- Best before 06 JUL 2020, Batch Code 93433607
- Best before 07 JUL 2020, Batch Code 93443607
Uncle Tobys Roll-Ups Rainbow Fruit Salad
- Best before 29 JUN 2020, Batch Code 93363607
- Best before 30 JUN 2020, Batch Code 93373607
- Best before 01 JUL 2020, Batch Code 93383607
- Best before 13 JUL 2020, Batch Code 93503607
Uncle Tobys Roll-Ups Funprints Strawberry
- Best before 08 JUL 2020, Batch Code 93453607
- Best before 09 JUL 2020, Batch Code 93463607
- Best before 14 JUL 2020, Batch Code 93513607
Problem: Some products are being recalled because an ingredient supplier has advised Nestlé that equipment failure in their facility has led to the possible presence of small metal fragments in an ingredient supplied to Nestlé used to manufacture the products.
Food safety hazard: The Uncle Tobys Roll-Ups products being recalled may contain small metal fragments, which may cause illness/injury if consumed.
Country of origin: Australia
What to do: Consumers should not eat this product. Consumers should return the product to the place of purchase for a full cash refund. Any consumers concerned about their health should seek medical advice.
For further information please contact:
1800 152 126
Note: This information has been reproduced with permission from Food Standards Australia New Zealand (FSANZ)