Applications are open for the Queensland Government’s latest round of small business digital grants.
The Small Business Digital Grants Program can assist small businesses to access digital technologies and services to help them work smarter, engage with the global economy and make the most of online business opportunities arising from digital disruption.
Small businesses can apply for matched funding of up to $10,000 to:
- buy equipment such as workflow automation
- mobile devices for e-commerce
- digital upgrades
- employ new staff
- update the skills of existing employees.
The business must show how the digital technology or service purchased and adopted will enhance the digital capabilities of their business, and help them to be more competitive and employ more staff.
To be eligible for the Small Business Digital Grant program funding, small businesses must have:
- fewer than 20 employees
- an Australian Business Number (ABN) and be registered for GST
- a turnover of $2 million or less in the last financial year and be based in Queensland.
Applications close at 5pm on 10 December 2019.
For more information including application forms, guidelines, terms and conditions, visit www.business.qld.gov.au/digital.